The beautiful finished embroidered designs are created by "Shepherd's Bush" and stitched by -Suzanne for 'Forget-Me-Not, LLC'
Hand Embroidered NeedleRoll The Victorian NeedleRoll was originally used not only to keep needles in place but also to show the decorative stitches the stitcher learned and used in her embroidery pieces. Over the years the NeedleRoll has continued in serving that purpose, but also as a decorative piece for display. Most, as you will see, have quite ornate stitching including hardanger, hemstitching, beads, crystals, charms and tiny buttons. Some pieces offer an added touch, perfect for display at the Holidays or various Seasons Note: Scissors are not included with the NeedleRoll
1. Antique Heart Needleroll Light Rose Linen Fabric. Design completed using DMC Floss, colorful Pink and Cream colored beads and white Lace Trim. A Silver Heart is stitched in place into the design. Stitches include cross-stitch, pulled stitch, herringbone and hemstitch. A rose ribbon ties the ends of this beautiful NeedleRoll. Finished size: 8 1/2" end-to-end and 6" circumference
2. English Xmas Needleroll Natural Linen Fabric. Design completed using DMC Floss, colorful Garnet and Cream colored beads and off-white Lace Trim. Stitches include cross-stitch, pattern darning, pulled stitch, herringbone and hemstitch. Garnet Ribbon ties the ends of this beautiful Holiday NeedleRoll. Size: 7 1/2" end-to-end and 5" circumference
3. Pansy Needleroll Light Purple Linen Fabric. Design completed using Overdyed Floss and pastel Lavender and Cream colored beads, accented with a small purple button. A length of white Eyelet Trim with touches of beads encircles the Needleroll. Rows of Pansies are stitched above and below the little poem: "Pansies blossom to greet the day nodding heads in sweet array" Stitches include cross-stitch, pulled stitch, and hemstitch. A light purple ribbon ties the ends of this beautiful NeedleRoll. Finished size: 7 1/4" end-to-end and 6" circumference
4. Thanksgiving Needleroll Lambswool Linen Fabric. Design completed using Overdyed Floss and Cranberry and Pearl colored beads, accented with a brass cornucopia. A length of white Eyelet trim with touches of Pearl colored beads encircles the Needleroll. The words "Thanksgiving, Cranberries and Harvest" are embroidered on the Needleroll. A cranberry colored ribbon ties the ends of this beautiful Needleroll. Finished size: 7 1/2" end-to-end and 6" circumference
5. Tudor Needleroll Ivory Linen Fabric. Design completed using DMC, Perle Cotton floss and cream colored beads. A row of lace is held in place with stitches and pearl beads. There is a sweet little ¼” pearl button also stitched into the design. The overall shades of color are dreamy pastels, sure to be treasured! A pale pink ribbon ties this NeedleRoll. 7 ½” end-to-end; 6” circumference
Hand-Embroidered Project BagsThe Project Bags are from "Shepherd's Bush" with Linen insert for the stitching. It is a fine quality bag, 6 7/8" x 5" in size and zips closed in the back. It will hold accessories such as embroidery scissors (2 1/2"/3 1/2"), palette with threads, needles, small 6" ruler, or other chosen stitching accessories. If so chosen, it may be used as a makeup bag, but we suggest items first be placed in a plastic bag before putting them in the project bag
1. Busy Bee Project Bag: Finished with three (3) tiny flower buttons in light salmon and salmon 3 sheep, 2 bees and 3 beehives are among the flowers in this sweet Project Bag; so cheerful!
2. Forget-Me-Not Project Bag: Finished with two (2) tiny buttons....one rose color and one light purple. Four (4) sheep and three (3) bees are embroidered on this sweet Project Bag
3. Grateful Heart Project Bag: "Grateful Heart" Project Bag was completed with DMC and Overdyed Floss. It has 3 little buttons on it: a circle, a heart and a flower too! Just the perfect. Project Bag for gift giving, whether for your favorite stitcher or yourself
4. Spooky Stitches Project Bag: & "spooky" Project Bag completed with DMC and Overdyed Floss. Two black spiders' bodies are 1/4" black buttons and there is a gold star button too! Just the perfect. Project Bag for those who love Halloween anytime of year!.
Portfolios: Custom for NeedleArt Booklets, Charts, etc Portfolios created especially for the NeedleArtist in which to store booklets, charts, etc for most current projects. The size of the envelope style portfolio is 14-15" wide and 11" long when portfolio is closed. Each one is made individually and the entire envelope is lined in a coordinating fabric. Fabrics used are of the very finest 100% cotton. The envelope has an inside trim creating a well-finished look and closes with a beautiful hand-selected button. This is a newly offered design and currently in the process of being finished and put on the website. Watch for them